|Seterus, Inc. is seeking an Organization Change Management Consultant who will work under supervision to support engagement activities, primarily through data research and analysis, and administration of engagement activities (e.g., creation of charts/graphs and other reports, data entry, etc.) in support of a work product. Consultants are expected to acquire and apply knowledge of consulting methodologies, key technologies, engagement support tools and developing expertise in a competency area and / or industry. They will often work on client premises and may occasionally assist with client presentations. This is the entry level for the Consultant profession, and presumes skills of a college graduate or equivalent. Consultant level utilization rates are typically expected to be in the 80-85% range.
Global knowledge sharing and management is key to IBM’s success. Individuals will participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection and reuse of IBM’s intellectual capital. They will participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, forums, conferences and/or other knowledge exchanges.
Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
1. Lead the SharePoint Center of Excellence (CoE), including biweekly all-team meetings, weekly core team (super user and Technology) meetings, and weekly governance meetings (with ISO and Technology).
2. Lead the SharePoint URL migration project.
3. Develop (new) and maintain (existing) CMO SharePoint sites.
4. Publish all employee and manager communications to either w3 Site News page, Seterus Employee wiki, and/or Seterus Manager wiki via Lotus communities.
5. Archive communications on w3 as appropriate. Maintain content expiration notices for articles published to w3.
6. Represent Seterus in weekly IBM U.S. Workforce Enablement Communications community/calls, as well as in active w3 v17 global conversion.
7. Execute Beaverton and Salem site coordination for tack board and table tent displays for communications visual displays, brown bags, and other culture plan events.
8. Undertake additional organization change management projects as assigned.
Develops analytical, logical, verbal and written communication, and negotiation materials, based on accumulated skills, experience and education, IBM’s intellectual capital, which is aligned to specific engagement requirements. Demonstrates required skills proficiencies
Has a basic understanding of consulting methodologies and business processes. Collaborates with engagement team members to carry out assigned duties. Makes creative suggestions and negotiates with other professionals to present research findings in appropriate ways which supports the engagement objectives. Recognizes and articulates issues that arise during research or analysis for an engagement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate-to-advanced SharePoint
• Ability to learn new tools quickly
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Research experience
• Ability to draw upon existing intellectual capital, and prepare and recommend solutions
• Enthusiasm for service and solving complex business issues
• Presence and professional demeanor
• Ability to thrive in a team atmosphere
Ability to establish positive relationships with team and business areas
• Undergraduate degree
• Minimum of 6 months relevant experience in employee engagement
• Preferred: Relevant education in OCS-related field, e.g. sociology, business, IT strategy, etc.
|IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.